By posting this data publicly, we grant the right of re-use with appropriate credit cited to the Institute for the Quantitative Study of Inclusion, Diversity, and Equity and any individuals associated with the resources below, including manuscript authors.
- Diversity of artists in major U.S. museums. This interactive data explorer (by B. Heggeseth) contains crowdsourced demographic information on a random sample of thousands of individual, identifiable artists scraped from the public web sites of 18 major U.S. art museums.
- Diversity on Display. This interactive data explorer (by B. Heggeseth) visualizes demographics of over 1000,000 artists/works on display at the National Gallery of Art (NGA), and how they vary over time and between the building’s galleries. Data was provided through NGA’s Coding our Collection event.
- Sentencing scorecards for federal judges (under construction)
- Equity in pre-trial hearing outcomes in Berkshire County, MA (under construction)
- Pharmacy refusals of minoritized individuals’ prescriptions (under construction)
Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
- Gender representation on journal editorial boards in the mathematical sciences. This GitHub repo contains demographic data on over 13,000 mathematical sciences journal editorships.